CureZone   Log On   Join
update: mold combined with mites, or mold hide in intestine

michellekansas Views: 58,617
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,886,972

update: mold combined with mites, or mold hide in intestine

candida and ezxema can not be cured?if you have mild candida, your child will have ezxema.
Cleanse your intestine right now!!! have a better digestion helps, becasue un digested food feeds them. do not think have a better digestion will make you more fat.mold and mites in your intestine in sharing your nutrition so you alwasy have to eat more.
Now I've been clensing my intestine from inside and out, and I eat well, and I'm losing weight.
I should have been cured long ago, but I have to try some things other people try and to prove them wrong. Now I'm only using my own reserched method, and I'm almost clear.
oil, acid feeds the mites. mineral oil and vasiline sticks to the skin, so mites can not drop, and keep on eating the skin, and the skin is too juicy and wet for more damadge, if you don't believe it's mites, ok, then it's molds.
I think I have shared all my informations, and you should figure it out by now.
You have to try to believe.
My information will get you years of healthness and generations of benefit.
I think maybe just the mold, but it hides in the intestine that you think something like mites live in you, but justmold live in you. But it is mites, becasue they love to come out at night. They have a living cycle. the pimples mature in about 2 weeks. the eggs mature in 3 or 4 days. I think doctors knows it, so all Antibiotics are forced to be taken at least 5 days, for all the eggs to hatch and be cured. Now it's prolonged to 10 days, becasue there might be multigenerations of eggs.
Take care America!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.128 sec, (1)