CureZone   Log On   Join
Two reasons scabies are not easy to cure, ivermectin will make you not be able to carry children

michellekansas Views: 60,192
Published: 13 y

Two reasons scabies are not easy to cure, ivermectin will make you not be able to carry children

They stay in a place that can not be reached by external and internal medicine. If you do not do the same time, you take internal medicine, they hide out some where. You put topical creams, thye hide out else where. pesticide just hurts your body, stop doing them if you;re not treating every where, the vagina, the penis. no harsh medicines, internal ivermectine does nothing at all.
It'll always come back, and it builds up resistence to meds very fast.
Other country people have lots medicines.Just we don't.I've figured out the way, to rebuild your immune system, that you would cope with it when you get it, because it's there, going around, you can't escape it. but I'm not ready to share yet, i'll let you know. more than a decade fight it.Finally!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)