CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't know where else to go, don't have any...

NotTwo Views: 1,964
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,891,758

Re: Don't know where else to go, don't have any...

Wow, that's great news! I think because you water fasted for 6 days, plus your commitment to eating a mostly vegan diet, that your body has been able to heal itself enough that you had a break in your symptoms.

Also I think you are doing yourself a big favor by not eating wheat like you are currently doing. Another good source of energy are starchy root vegetables (sweet potatoes, yams) as well as winter squash, and then of course fresh fruit.

Another place to look in your healing is to not feel fear when you are around people, even if they can smell you and they are not happy about it. Yoga and meditation can help you get in touch with what you are feeling inside and then release it. Also, I've been playing with the HeartMath biofeedback software, which lets me know when I am in a state of heart coherence. You can read about this on their website. But if you are not into spending the money, try playing with yoga or meditation to see if you can get in touch with your fear and anxiety around people and let it go. Another tool is EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), you can find some YouTubes that give out free instruction.

Anyway, you are doing great work with your healing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)