CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't know where else to go, don't have any...

Views: 1,771
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,891,707

Re: Don't know where else to go, don't have any...

Thanks for the info. I'll definitely look into it. Currently, I am still waiting for the gse that i ordered. I read about it in the previous posts.

You're probably right about the diet. However, as I recall, my problem started at puberty. I wouldn't have accumulated as much toxin that time as I have now. But the odor is the same as then. Anyway, i'll just continue on this vegan diet. I started it right after I went thru 6 days water fast. Oh I forgot to mention it's not a strict vegan diet. I always eat rice as it provides me the energy, otherwise I would have headache and hunger pangs. But that's it, no bread or other carbs.

By the way, something amazing happened today. I drank lemon juice in the morning and had pork broth and vegetables for lunch and dinner. I didn't eat the meat as experts say it contributes to the odor. 12 hours after shower, my underarm still doesn't smell. I am puzzled as pork usually tops the list of foods to avoid. And in days that i only had lemon without pork broth, i stank. I don't know what happened. I'll try it again and continue to watch my diet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)