CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Curing AIDS with tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystal devices

Views: 42,383
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 1,394

Re: Curing AIDS with tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystal devices

AIDS Is Man-Made Interview with Dr. Boyd Graves The Final Call, Sultan Muhammad, Oct 31, 2004
(EXCERPT)...

SM: Your research reports that there was/is a cure for AIDS.

BG: Absolutely. The Flow Chart has five phases. In Phase IV A are immunological controlled experiments where they developed the inhibitors, the vaccines, as well as the cure for HIV/AIDS before it was released. There is a cure for AIDS patented in, I believe, October 1997, a one-time injection that eradicates the HIV/AIDS in the blood system without any side effects.

SM: Were you diagnosed with AIDS?

BG: I had a diagnosis. There is some speculation that it might even have been false-positive. There are many conditions. One of the conditions that I had at that time allowed, for Black people in particular, to test false-positive for HIV/AIDS, whereby you were placed on medicines with tremendous side effects. These medicines led to liver failure that killed a number of persons. In November 2001, I took the U.S. patented cure and, for the last 33 months from a physical standpoint, have been in the midst of rejuvenation. Therefore, we do know that the cure is available; it works; we believe it is suppressed simply because not enough people have been killed yet.

SM: What is this cure called?

BG: Tetrasil. It has a second name, which is Imusil. The patent number is 5676977.

SM: Who has the patent on this drug?

BG: The patent was issued to Rabbi Dr. Marvin Antelman of Morantech Corporation in Providence, Rhode Island. In my research and contact with Rabbi Dr. Antelman, he told me he had a college relationship with Dr. Gallo, who had stolen something that he and others had been working on. That led me to think that perhaps Dr. Antelman was given the AIDS cure as a payback by Dr. Gallo. There is a connection between the AIDS invention and the AIDS cure patent program. There is a tetra silver that is used in swimming pools. We found a similarity of the blood in your body with respect to the water in a swimming pool. If you put something in a disc in your swimming pool, then all the water becomes clear. The same is true with this one-time injection of purifying the blood in the body. The process is identical to how you purify the water in the swimming pool, and I believe that the swimming pool product is called tetra silver. Dr. Antelman changed the name from Tetrasil to Imusil.

SM: Who is Dr. Vincent Gammil?

BG: Dr. Gammil is a friend of mine who led me to the Tetrasil. He was also instrumental in supervising Dr. Roberto Munoz, of Mexico, when I received the injection in November 2001.

SM: Did you receive the injection in Mexico?

BG: No, I received it in Southern California.

SM: How were you able to get the drug?

BG: The chemical composition of the Tetrasil is Ag4O4 (Silver 4/Oxygen 4). It is a relatively simple compound to make. We could flood Africa with it and bolster the individuals who are suffering and laboring under the throes of HIV and AIDS, so that we have a chance to save the continent. As we speak, the first trials of the cure, Tetrasil, have gotten underway, with only three individuals in Kinshasa taking the injection. A recent report was that the individuals are doing well and are delighted to have had the AIDS cure. Therefore, we know it works and we know that it is suppressed.

SM: Thank you.

(Dr. Graves earned his Juris Doctor degree from the Ohio Northern University College of Law in May 1993, almost 20 years after receiving a B.S. degree in Engineering from the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland in 1975. He has been a Director of AIDS Concerns for the international medical research foundation, Common Cause, headquartered in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada for the last five years. For more information, visit www.boydgraves.com.)

FULL INTERVIEW AND MORE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND AT:
http://www.nothingnewunderthesun.org/aids.htm

http://www.nothingnewunderthesun.org/aids.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)