CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 6months on desperate for help any advice extremely appreciat

Eric11 Views: 4,311
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,888,880

Re: 6months on desperate for help any advice extremely appreciat

The stuff in the water you mentioned sounds pretty strange. I don't know what to make of it.

By heavy metals I mean mercury, lead, arsenic and a number of others. There are also a number of different sources of metals. One of the most obvious being mercury from silver fillings. Lead can come from old paint or old water pipe fixtures. Many people get their first dose of metals from their mothers, who pass metals through the placenta or mother's milk. The list of possible sources is pretty long.

The toxic metals get into a person's body and cause many different problems. The symptoms are many and varied. A lot depends on where the metals get stuck in your body and how your body reacts and whether or not you have yeast overgrowth as well (yeast overgrowth seems to be connected to metals in ways I do not fully understand. A lot of people with yeast problems have experienced improvement or recovery after chelating for a while).

Some basic symptoms include but are not limited to: chronic fatigue, irritable bowel, forgetfulness, emotional troubles (anything from irritability to mood swings to feelings of inferiority to chronic depression), and there are many others. It's quite possible that many "mysterious illnesses" with similar symptoms (chronic fatigue syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, fibromyalgia, to name a few) are actually related to heavy metals.

I suggest you do a google search for heavy metal toxicity and check out the commonly described symptoms and see if you have many of them.

If it makes sense to you, you will want to replace silver fillings if you have them and begin chelating. There are a few different methods, including the Cutler Protocol, Cilantro and Chlorella and IV EDTA (for lead) and IV DMPS (for mercury). Each one has its supporters and detractors.

You definitely would not want to start chelating until you find out as much information as you can about it. It's not something which should be done completely in the dark because there are risks involved. Knowledge can help you minimize those risks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)