CureZone   Log On   Join
6months on desperate for help any advice extremely appreciat

Views: 5,620
Published: 13 y

6months on desperate for help any advice extremely appreciat

Hi guys!

I've recently been experiencing a puzzle of health problems which after going to 3 doctors and 6 months later I am still no better off!

My story

In June 2011 I got an infection in my face called cellulitis (an infection under the skin) following a course of Antibiotics it didn't budge and I had to take a second course it was the most painful thing of my life I couldn't touch the side of my face in question at all without pain! Following from that I got thrush which I'd usually get once or twice a year so I thought I knew the score grabbed a pessary and cream which did not work, another pessary and an oral tablet, which did not work so I got advice from the pharmacist to try cystitis sachets and an oral tablet, which did not work, at this point my symptoms were a very sore vagina so sore it bled when wiped, hurt when peeing and bathing so I went to the docs got an STI test and a thrush test all the tests including thrush came back negative so I was prescribed with thrush cream and told to persist and try another pessary (we are now in august) still in pain and went to another doctor got prescribed a 5 day treatment of a half pink half blue tablet (I'm sorry I don't know the name) it worked but only started working the third day in. The thrush returned so back to the docs and was put on a 7day tiny White tablet (again don't know the name) it returned, bleeding when wiped, burned in bath, burned when peeing, yellow discharge.

Went to another doctor was examined and told I have dermatitis and thrush tested again and came back positive this time, prescribed one pessary per 2 weeks and cream and stop using clearing products and add e45 oil to baths. Instantly after the first bath it did not burn even half as much as it had been doing when bathing.

Dermatitis had now gone, thrush however still smothered with it! Mean time went to the docs with skin peeling off my tongue was told it's food allergy , very sore and red. (now September) persisted with the pessarys still wasn't working. Got sent for blood tests for diabetes as this can encourage thrush, negative, thyroid function normal, hormone balance normal, problem there is the doc said the best time to get my hormone tested a week after my period... At this time it has been 14 weeks since my last period (I've always had irregular periods every 6 weeks or so but since this all started they've gone crazy!) now other symptoms are showing their ugly heads I'm experiencing fine dark hair growth on my forearms, dark hair fluff on my chin/ side burns, bikini line and stomach. At this point I'm trying a pessary every week as prescribed by the docs, informed them of my hair growth they said to leave it. I showed another doctor my Tongue and finally got them to look at it and was diagnosed with oral thrush so taking medicine for that.

Today I am still on the pessary a week thing, oral medicine. At the moment I am struggling with Acne and a horrible waxy residue on the crown of my scalp I've tried a variety of shampoos and have put shampoo on my hair when dry and the wax isn't shifting I think it's obviously a side effect from the thrush I've tried everything and it's not shifting! Still got thrush, hair, no period, waxy head. I've been told drink yakult to help with the trush. I am beyond desperate for a solution and broke down the other day because no one is helping me and I just want fixing! Grateful for any advice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)