CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Aging early

handymanz Views: 11,281
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,877,398

Re: Aging early

Thanks so far for your help. It could be something with parasites. I will check out the cleanses and detoxing protocols.

Another symptom I didn't mention is mild tinnitus that I have since the age of 17. Luckily it is very mild and I hear it only when sleeping. This last year I also noticed some difficulty hearing people in environment noise.

I also suspect it has something to do with malabsorption/deficiencies. In march this year I had a bloodtest done, with overall some minor deficiencies in B vitamins and minerals. I'm trying to incorporate more nuts in my diet.

To me the symptoms look copper/zinc related, but I'm not sure. In a few weeks I will have a more detailed blood test done and also test for copper/zinc and ceruloplasmin (copper binding protein).

I will check for celiac, but I don't notice any problems with digestion. If some of you have other suggestions I would like to hear it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)