CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think my girlfriend is cheating on me

plankton9 Views: 5,716
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,870,727

Re: I think my girlfriend is cheating on me

Glaze, your letter is so, so very sad.  Not because your girlfriend is possibly a cheating flake, but because your life is such a mess!

Yes, how sad. A seemingly sensitive, caring boy, who I'm sure is loaded with potential, and yet, you are unable to write a letter any better than a 7 year old.  No punctuations, capitals, paragraphs....HELP!!!!

Look kid, get your nose into your schoolbooks, work hard at improving your intellect, get a vocation or means to improve your lot in life.  When you have matured and bettered yourself, then, and only then, find yourself a good woman who matches all your fine qualities.  Meanwhile, keep girls as friends, but guard your emotions carefully.

You really do sound like a great kid.  Stop shrotchanging yourself.  If you don't, your lack of understanding will propel you into anger and bitterness in a few years.    Then we will hear from you that women are all b&#*3$

You deserve better in life, but only you can forge your own destiny.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)