CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My iodine journey begins today.

Ginagirl Views: 1,837
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,869,933

Re: My iodine journey begins today.

"i am trying to take as much b vitamins as i can, but am having problem with heartburn when i take them. the worse is when i take the Now brand liquid vitamins you mentioned. i have a bottle of it in the fridge. i immediately get indigestion and start burping, which turns into heartburn. i even tried keeping it in my mouth for a little bit, then spitting it out. i still got heartburn. the blue bonnet stress complex doesnt seem to effect me"

I checked out the blue bonnet; it seems as a good complex, and the reason why you tolerate this better may be the ascorbic acid in it. One should think the opposite; that your acid reflux was worse of adding acids. But in your case your stomach acid is probably too weak to digest the food, then you get the fermentation, burping etc.

The stomach acid needs to be strong (low ph) to absorb vit B.
Vit B is also vital for making stomach acid; so there is the merrygoround.

Iodine will help; but in your case when the digestion works so poorly, it may take some time. In my case (not as bad as yours, but no good) it took a couple of years before my digestion was up to par.
Liver is perfect as it has both vit B and zinc. So keep doing it if you can stand it, building up your digestion slowly.
Probiotics and fermented food had next to no effect on me, but I had great effect of enzymes and Betaine HCL; the latter really helped me over the last hurdle.

When it comes to salt; all mentioned are good, I prefer Himalaya salt.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)