CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help: Parasite Evidence In Stool with Photograph

Views: 152,502
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,865,137

Re: Help: Parasite Evidence In Stool with Photograph

I don't think these are typical parasite worms. I think what you see in the picture is some kind of thin skin that is rolled up and appears like a typical worm parasite. Either it's dead or it's a shed skin.

As soon as the object was submerged in a bit of water it began to unravel a bit to look more like a 2 inch soggy piece of skin.

I had a colonoscopy and they found nothing, but an ultrasound found my liver to be inflamed.

All I know at this point is that a lot of my poop comes out yellow, and that anti-inflammatory supplements seem to return my poops back to brown color. So I think I have a parasite on my liver or bile ducts. This is why the poop is coming out yellow...because bile production is being effected and I can't digest fat properly.

I have had more of these white things that are more squarish and look like soggy paper. All of them always on the side of the bowel.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)