CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Abscess tooth where root canal failing -please rush HELP

sd2345 Views: 11,018
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,863,284

Re: Abscess tooth where root canal failing -please rush HELP

I took it raw internally. I would think it would be safe to rub topically on it, but it might burn. As with any remedy, please read up on topical application of garlic to decide to try it, what worked for me might harm someone else and I did not apply directly to my gum.

As far as my tooth, I had been taking garlic internally for 2.5 months for a parasite infection. Towards the end of that treatment, I felt great. One day I noticed a loose molar, but it was one that I knew needed to be pulled. It was an old root canal where the cap had cracked off, but the pain stopped and I was waiting on the money for an implant. I was afraid that if I had it pulled it would start changing my jaw shape (stupidity, vanity?). It also had a blister type bump there for a couple of years, which I now know was dangerous, but just lived with it because it didn't bother me.

Anyway, I felt it loosen up and start hurting, and thought "oh, what now, got rid of the worms and my teeth are falling out". But over the next couple of days it just fell out, the dead tooth and pointed things, no pain, and it healed like a baby's gum, perfectly pink, abcess gone. Actually, a couple of teeth around it were loose also, but they tightened up right after it fell out. Nobody is going to convince me that wasn't the garlic knocking out any infection in my body.

But I am just sharing my story and my experience. We have to be so careful advising others, not everyone reacts the same. I know you are worried about it, hope you figure it out soon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (1)