CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chemtrails: How do you track/find the perpetrator?

stumped Views: 2,609
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,862,601

Re: Chemtrails: How do you track/find the perpetrator?

I am pretty sure you can go thru the posts of angry morg and others and it seems they report the planes have been seen taking off and landing from military bases. They live near them, someone has to see this so I tend to believe them.

Just my thoughts but since it is reported in many countries and over the ocean I do not believe it is anything to hurt people on purpose. It does not make sense. I do not believe it is weather control because the costs vs the rewards are way off ( ie snow removal in nyc vs spraying everyday ( just about ) even in the summer...

I do think it has to do with the pole shift. The day we had the earthquake in NYC it was clear no chemtrials and we have them as I said almost everyday. Right after the earthquake say within 30 minutes or less the planes were spraying... middle of day too. Usually they spray early but not always. Just my thoughts but thinking in terms of what whoever is spraying will gain may help you decide for yourself. kinda scary but I try not to think about it and if I am right hope it works...

stumped

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)