CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HEALTH CRISIS: Still fighting to breath, live & get my life

jameskep37 Views: 3,945
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,857,750

Re: HEALTH CRISIS: Still fighting to breath, live & get my life

Make sure your blood pressure levels are normal/sodium levels are high enough. Sometimes low blood pressure can cause constriction.

Rubbing some essential oils on your chest might help a little-eucylaptus oil/peppermint oil or

Taking a bath with vaporizing oils-i would get a shower filter and limit your chlorine exposure.Chlrorinated showers can be constricting. If you take a hot bath make sure the water has no chlorine.

Interesting-so nystatin helped you to breathe better? Maybe fungal infection in the lungs due to mold exposure?

Experiment with other anti-fungals to see if it helps with your breathing--coconut oil/undecylenic acid etc...

I know people with breathing problems have used sudafed and have helped. But thats only a quick fix and will exhaust the adrenals.

Avoid foods that cause constriction/astringent qualities--Avoid caffeine etccc Avoid Diurectics or foods that are strong diurectics=causes imbalance of sodium/magnesium(electrolytes) which can cause constriction.

Hope you feel better---

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)