CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: About AIDS.

Hveragerthi Views: 3,108
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,853,622

Re: About AIDS.

Ozone is very effective in treating viral induced AIDS and even HIV disease.  Both HHV6-A and HIV viruses are readily destroyed by ozone, as are the pathogens that lead to the opportunistic infections.  Ozone also increases immune function.  If AZT induced then simply getting off the AZT and regenerating the bone marrow with herbs like suma will work.  If HIV, a leukemia/lymphoma virus,  is actually present it is also readily destroyed by the antiviral herbs below.

What would be the ideal concentration for the applications and oxigen flow?

As for flow rate if doing rectal insufflation I recommend around 1/10 liter per minute.  At this rate ozone is absorbed at the same rate as it is administered.

For concentration I recommend around 30ug/ml.

PS> I just purchased a copy of "The Use of Ozone in Medicine" by Viebahn-Hansler.

Great book, did you get the current edition?  I think they are up to either the 5th or 7th edition.

I got the 5th english edition of 2007.

Good, that will be a recent addition.

Also, is there a test to detect the HHV6-A virus? If so, which?

No, there are no standard tests that can confirm the presence of any particular virus.  The only way of doing this is with an electron microscope.  But this is like looking for a needle in a haystack, and is very time consuming and expensive.  So it is not used for diagnostics.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)