CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: About AIDS.

Hveragerthi Views: 3,637
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,852,943

Re: About AIDS.

WOW! Hv you outdid yourself! Thank you so much for the time spent here to really give me the whole picture...although the posts I had read were pretty good as well.

Could you please guide me to medical journals which verse on AIDS cures?

It is basically impossible to find this information in the medical journals.  A large part of the problem is that the FDA has done everything they can to block anything that can effectively treat AIDS.  For example, when hyperthermia was being tested positive results were being shown.  They were also being broadcasted on TV so the FDA stepped in an stopped all further treatments to make sure they were not aired on television anymore.  And when ozone was tested at the San Francisco Veterans Hospital all 5 patients had all their symptoms disappear.  When a larger study was put together to test 25 patients the FDA again stepped in and halted the testing even though it had shown effectiveness in previous studies.  The FDA is just too tied in to the pharmaceutical companies and they do everything they can to protect the profits of these drug companies.

You can try researching Dr. Alexander Preuss though out of Germany.  He has had a lot of success on curing AIDS patients with ozone.

And what do you have to say abou ozone therapy for either HIV and AIDS?

Ozone is very effective in treating viral induced AIDS and even HIV disease.  Both HHV6-A and HIV viruses are readily destroyed by ozone, as are the pathogens that lead to the opportunistic infections.  Ozone also increases immune function.  If AZT induced then simply getting off the AZT and regenerating the bone marrow with herbs like suma will work.  If HIV, a leukemia/lymphoma virus,  is actually present it is also readily destroyed by the antiviral herbs below.

Also I would like to make the formula. What would be the parts for the pau d´arco, andrographis and chaparral?

Equal parts.

Thanks again.

Clarita

PS> I just purchased a copy of "The Use of Ozone in Medicine" by Viebahn-Hansler.

Great book, did you get the current edition?  I think they are up to either the 5th or 7th edition.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)