CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Truth in Medicine

lisamarie23 Views: 3,173
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,853,255

Re: The Truth in Medicine

A few observations on this 'interesting' person.

He is one of the absolute worst listeners I have ever come cross in alternative medicine. A person who either willingly, or unwillingly closes off all prospect of learning or even listening to people who come to him for help.

That last fiasco where be basically accosted the poor woman who had an enxiety attack.

He also has contempt for people who actually have real medical degrees like Dr. Schulze . At least we know that doctors actually went to medical school and have basic understanding of anatomy.

A great example is something he said in his forum recently about the China Study...'I don't have to read the book in order to form an opinion'. This would be extremely funny if it were a joke, unfortunately I think he drinks his own coolaid.

His all-cancers-are-caused-by-viruses is absurd and funny too.
I think this is the one that provoked too many people and got him banned from a number of forums.

Most of the enlightened alternative health people view pathogens as part of an ecology's natural terrain, or unhealthy terrain as the case may be. In point of fact he really isn't an alternative health person at all as he basically applies faulty allopathic reasoning to almost every problem and then substitutes herbs or vitamins (or worse yet amino acids) for toxic chemicals. Some herbs are a step up but the basic reasoning is totally flawed.

He is also undisputed reigning King of the strawman argument who will often bring up non-sequiturs like rabbits out of magician's hat. Or when he is caught in a logical flaw will result to criticizing grammar. I wonder if all the marbles are there sometimes. No skin off of my back, but I feel sorry for the people who are getting duped into his orbit.

I like especially how he will mix Science and opinion interchangeably like when he talks about diatomaceous earth being contaminated with aluminum and there is no danger. Where were the studies on how tightly bound the aluminum is in DE? LOL. Or how he will deny that aluminum is toxic to human health while there are countless studies showing so.

The list of his false facts is almost endless. But you know what P.T. Barnum said, there is a suc*** born every minute.

I think I pegged him correctly last year as a sort of mid-level bureaucrat type who has some limited herbal knowledge.

I think these debates are good because it is exposing him as a fraud. Not that I really care about him personally but it could be potentially saving a lot of people from going down the wrong road. Plus, every time he opens his mouth now he is digging himself a deeper hole to crawl out of.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)