CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

Views: 1,006
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,852,290

Re:

"Like I said this is a political debate forum,we discuss politics not your personal problems. And I don't believe that you should have special privileges because you have been at this site forever. A violation is a violation, personal attacks,insults, lies about members, and harassment are violations of the terms of service. Is that to difficult to understand?"

No. It's not too difficult to understand. The only thing I am having a hard time wrapping my head around is.....

Well you have actually been here for a lot longer then me. So I am certainly not trying to pull rank.

TOS Violations????????????????

Hey 27. I can live with you here. I actually think you are probably a decent guy off of the internet.

But.........

Don't come crying to Mama on my watch.

Your crocodile tears of your "harrasment" while in the same breathe you remind posters here of the exact (well not) words of the TOS......

I never pull rank 27. But there are certainly many of us who have been here for years that.......

Well changing lipstick colors means nothing to us.

I don't wanna see ya leave. But it is time for you to step up to the plate and quit snowjobbin' us. For the million'th time.

Time to Man Up. For real. And quit just friggin' talkin' about it. For Once.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)