CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The REAL half-life of DMSA

Tizona Views: 6,556
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,850,342

Re: The REAL half-life of DMSA

I really wish you would calm down

Anyway, this is what you said

"ALA is quickly converted by the body to DHLA. It is the DHLA that does the chelating and has the half life of 3 hours"

this is certainly not true. Both Lipoic acid and dihydrolipoic acid have the same half-life of about 30 minutes.

And again, you seem to be confused about what half-life means. Andy never said the half-life of ALA or DHLA is three hours. I have no idea where you got that from. If the half-life was truly three hours there would be plenty left in your system nine hours after taking it.

Andy claims that half-life of DMSA is between 35 and 40 minutes, which means it would be out of your system after about four hours. This is patently not true. the half-life of DMSA is in fact between 2.5 and 3.5 hours, which means even after seven or eight hours there is still quite a bit left in your system. which I clearly demonstrated in my post above.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)