CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The REAL half-life of DMSA

Michael B Views: 6,382
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,850,375

Re: The REAL half-life of DMSA

"First off, if you can't see that many Andy CULTer's followers are religious fanatics just like Apple boys or any other person with undying loyalty to something they think "makes perfect sense", then I'm sorry to say you're one of those people."

Of course I can see that other people are blind followers. For the most part, though, you have to keep in mind that majority of the people who are on the path of self healing are intelligent. Certainly intelligent enough to realize mercury amalgams are poisonous. You may actually be a reasonable thinker, I don't know for sure. However, by posting along with Tizona's troll-like misinformation, your calling cutler "delusional" sure makes you seem on the same level as these "fanatics" you so avidly despise.

"The difference between you and me in seems, is not our beliefs in what is right but our attitude and reasoning in how to approach new information even if it means absolute change and upheaval of the current system."

Where is the new information? This is about disproving Tizona's ridiculous claims, which I did.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)