CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Starting 4th liver flush today.

Infinitelove Views: 4,450
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 184,719

Re: Starting 4th liver flush today.

This was by far the least 'painful' of the liver flushes.

I discovered that making the Epsom Salts ahead of time made a tremendous difference. I used to make it as I was to drink it. This time I made all 4 glasses of water in separate tumblers and put 1 Tbs. of ES in each...this, I found, allowed them to dissolve completely. In the past, it was the undissolved ES that made me gag.

I dissolve 3 capsules of a parasite formula into the Olive oil/grapefruit juice mix - hoping to expel possible parasites.

It went down rather well...woke up twice during the night with nausea, however, went immediately back to sleep.

Took the first ES dosage around 6:30am...rumblings began, a light release followed - nothing significant.

Went back to sleep until the 2nd ES dosage around 8:30am. Had an immediate release...tons of tan-colored 'stones' (bigger than chaff, yet not big enough to be real stones). Tiny green pea sized stones...not too many of those. Since that release around 9am, it's been on-again, off-again releases of the same type of stuff. No big stones (like I did with my 1st & 2nd flushes).

I feel great...not dehydrated and dizzy like I did with my 3rd flush of a month ago.

**The only things I did differently were:

1-I had been drinking a quart of RO water with 4 Tbs. of ACV in it for a week.
2-I added the parasite herbs to the OO/grapefruit juice mixture.
3-I had done a 48 hour Watermelon 'fast' before the flush...which significantly wiped the colon free of junk, facilitating the flush.
4-Doing Kundalini yoga daily...really facilitates detox.
5-I slept with a heating pad wrapped around my liver area.
6-Immediately following my 8:30am ES, I laid on my "Life Gear Inversion Table" for 15 minutes. See pic:

http://www.inversion-table-direct.com/Images/250x400/Kettler_Apollo_Inversion_Table_II.jpg

I know the effects of the flush are ongoing - particularly the week following the Liver flush. I'll continue with very watery food for a few days and avoid anything 'dry' or concentrated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)