CureZone   Log On   Join
Borderling or BiPolar????

Views: 2,474
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,842,327

Borderling or BiPolar????

Bob, I'm so sorry to read about your experiences.  You said that she was BiPolar, but you've posted on the Borderline Personality forum.  From what you're describing, she fits the profile of Borderline, which is far, far different than BiPolar Disorder.  Has she been diagnosed?

I would recommend that you cut off any financial support, immediately, with the exception of any court-ordered alimony.  I would also strongly recommend that you begin documenting every dime, every conversation, and every interaction that passes between you - do this in an objective, non-emotional log using dates, times, direct quotes, and your truthful responses.  I would also recommend strong cousneling with a therapist who is familiar with NPD, sociopathy survival, and domestic violence and abuse.  Then, I would encourage you go "No Contact" and let your divorce attorney earn his/her pay and communicate FOR you - NO CONTACT means no phone conversations, no emails, no text messages, no third-party messaging (other people involving themselves), no Facebook posts, etc.  Cut her off at the proverbial knees!   You're an easy target, financially, and in every other way - you would be considered a "source target" in the world of sociopathy.  To help you identify what you're dealing with and to help you get ahold of yourself, please, visit this website to learn more about BPD and sociopathy:  www.lovefraud.com

I was married to an abusive sociopath for almost 15 years and produced 2 offspring with him - you have my deepest empathy, and I hope that you'll check the site out, above. 

Brightest blessings, Bob. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)