CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Supplements for better sleep.

North Views: 4,070
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,837,855

Re: Supplements for better sleep.

Things that helped me sleep better, and some of these ideas were echoed in the stories of other people who I've spoken to, in their own experiences:

Valerian root capsules to help relax

Avoiding carbs at dinner, (non-candida people may actually sleep better after a high-carb dinner, but some candida people get fermentation in the gut at around 2:00 in the morning from high-carb dinners, which disturbs sleep)

Making the room you sleep in be absolutely pitch black dark: no moonlight shining in the window, no little lights in the room from any clocks or appliances. I put aluminum foil on my window to block out the streetlight.

Going to bed at around the same time every evening: pick a time, and stick with it

Avoiding caffiene after lunchtime: it stays in your blood for hours

If you suddenly change your diet, or suddenly start taking a strong anti-candida product, the ensuing candida die-off can cause temporary high cortisol, making sleep more difficult. So, I try to make such changes a little more gradually.

Hope that helps!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)