CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded No more Mirena!

TyredMom Views: 10,218
Published: 13 y

No more Mirena!

My Mirena IUD was placed in August 2009 to control very heavy periods. It did it's job well and by the 15th month my periods had stopped all together. Right around that same time I began experiencing painful facial rashes or Rosacea as diagnosed by the dermatologist. I spent almost 5 months on medication for the "Rosacea" when I began feeling extreme fatigue, very sensitive, itchy, skin all over my body, enlarged lymph nodes, and the development of small cysts under my scalp behind my ears and along my hair line. One day something just clicked and I began researching as much info about the Mirena as I could. I made a self diagnoses that this was indeed the problem. I had my IUD removed 5 days ago. After two days the lymph nodes went down and the cysts disappeared and at about the 4th day I began noticing significant improvement in my "rosacea". I am still, however, experiencing the sensitive and itching skin on my palms and scalp but Benedryl seems to alleviate this. Might be an unrelated allergy. End result, even though I am only 5 days post IUD removal there is no doubt in my mind that my body was having a very negative reaction to the Mirena IUD.

//www.curezone.org/upload/_M_Forums/Mirena/tn-face_collage.jpg

View larger photos here:
//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=53450

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.031 sec, (1)