CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting over sexua| assault?

BlueRose Views: 3,716
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,831,742

Re: Getting over sexua| assault?

My goodness! I'm sorry for what you went through. However, you do have options. First of all, call the RAINN (Rape Abuse and Incest National Network) hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE. Please do so without delay. The person on the other end of the line can---and will---work with you to get the help you need. Tell them everything you wrote here. While you talk to the person at the hotline, do ask how you can go about pressing charges.

Please don't let this man get away with what he did to you. If he did it to you, no doubt he either did it to someone else or will do so in the future. Look at it this way---by pressing charges, you will be preventing another woman from going through what you went through.

That counselor you talked to when you were at college sounds absolutely incompetent!

Please call the hotline ASAP. It's long past time for you to stop giving that vile man so much power over your life.

Read this young lady's story here:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1495494#i

Although she didn't mention it in the thread, she told me through a PM that she did call the hotline. They helped her find a counselor. Last time I heard from her, she was making great progress. If she can do it, so can you!

Best of luck --- and please make that call!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)