CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 50% of amalgams removed, tremors

powertool4 Views: 7,194
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,830,445

Re: 50% of amalgams removed, tremors

Thanks all. Eric, it could be the electrical but based on my research and my symptoms I just think i'm mercury toxic AND sensitive. Just based on my immune and neurological issues but who knows? I still have 2 more so maybe when that's out, things will change.

Cargoshorts, thanks for that link. I like that perspective. I dont necessarily agree with his point of view of saying that no protection is needed and that regular dentists can do the same job but I'm interested in the idea of when removing mercury pressure from a place in the body, there has to be a shift for equilibrium and causes redistribution of mercury. I know Dr. klinghardt subscribes to this type of thinking and the idea of pulling mercury from the body first which allows osmosis and the concentration gradient to bring the mercury out of the brain.

Sadpanda, when you say you use college pharm, do you just have a doctor that supports you and is willing to prescribe you DMPS oral and you get it specially compounded/filled at College Pharm? (which i assume is an online pharmacy?)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)