CureZone   Log On   Join
50% of amalgams removed, tremors

powertool4 Views: 7,874
Published: 13 years ago

50% of amalgams removed, tremors

Eric11, sadpanda, or anyone else who's had their Amalgams removed properly, did you have any side effects or any weird symptoms afterwards?

I got my first one removed about 3 weeks ago. then the second one removed last week. All were done by a biological dentist who knows what he's doing and he's actually fairly old and started the anti mercury movement with Hal Huggins and them. Anyway, had my own mask with oxygen, he uses a dual suction dam with cold water and I was very controlled in making sure I don't breathe in my mouth whatsoever, even after I rinsed out my mouth. And immediately after, I brushed my teeth, gums and tongue and gargled and spit and took activated charcoal. I know there's no chance of me breathing any vapors simply cause I didn't.

Anyway, I had 4 small amalgams, 2 of which are removed. I have 2 more in the same quadrant that are to be removed together in one last session which is today but I had to cancel cause I'm not feeling well. Because I maintain my diet, daily routine real well and its always the same things, I notice when a new symptom occurs and this one is a bit troubliing. My entire body feels like there's a generator on it and the muscles are just all twitching and going haywire like the electrical components are jacked. My mind is racing and my entire body's nervous system feels weak and tremor-y. I had intention tremors for some time now i'm wondering if its the Amalgam removal. Perhaps not additional mercury but my body is dumping mercury or something, who knows?

This is kind of pointless thread since I have to get the last 2 Amalgams out regardless cause I'm at a do-or-die stage. But just thought to ask and if you had any weird symptoms after removal, did it go away?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)