CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good 5HTP Experience

clairemc Views: 15,138
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,825,969

Re: Good 5HTP Experience

Wow! What a timely post, for me anyway. I have encountered some soul-slaying Depression the last two days. Mine is mostly brought on by the old monthly thing. Because I am estrogen dominant now due to this lovely disorder, I have a few fake visits during the month and as such am one irritable and insufferable biatch for more than my fair share of the time.

I have started taking 5htp just in the last week or so. I take it in the morning - 100mg. I did a little investigation online this morning because I needed some sort of intervention. No matter how poorly we are received in this state, all of us know on this forum that it is much more bleak inside of us than outside. That said, I saw a few items that lead me to try breaking apart my 100mg capsule and attempting to take 5mg of powder and putting it under my tongue. I left it there for about 5 minutes and then spit it out and rinsed my mouth as well.

One caveat that I saw was that 5htp is the direct precursor to serotonin and that if you raise the serotonin level in your blood, you can cause heart valve issues. You might want to do your own research on this issue.

I was still a crying mess today so after I took in a couple of bach remedy drops, I decided to do 5 mg more. I doubt that I will get into the habit of this; it will likely be my emergency go-to such as Adrenal Success mentioned.

Good luck and hope your day has gotten better and that mine does too! :)....1 hour ago, I could not have tolerated typing out a happy face haha.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)