CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suite 101 to close - A Lesson for Curezone

Corey Views: 2,859
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,821,491

Re: Suite 101 to close - A Lesson for Curezone

I am very much agreement on many things you mention. I do not like to see the fighting on Cure Zone either. I use many protocols I learned here. From many different forums.

MH has it right. He did some attacking when he first came on. But when he got his own forum, he sticks to that one. Gives some pretty good advice along the way.

Another thing I find mildly amusing (even if it is helpful to others) is some people seemingly trying to flaunt their knowledge and out do others. Sometimes they get so deep into why this atom works better than the other fellow's that I simply move along or fall asleep. I simply need to know that it works. When I get in my car I do not need to know exactly how each component works. I am happy to know that it works and how I can use it.

To sorta tie the paragraph above together here is an example. I have some lung problems from smoking 30+ years. I tend to get chest colds and/or bronchitis. I got a nebulizer after reading of Trapper's success with them. I got a Silvergen silver maker from reading the forum and DQ's talking about them. I use collodial silver I made and a few drops of lobelia tincture that I learned from Luella May. Any time I have the slightest chest pain I do the treatment and it goes away quickly. My knowledge has come from all around CZ. And I do not need to know each minute detail how it works, just that it does.

I gleaned much, much more from many CZ forums.

I, too, have been attacked a few times for offering an opinion. Nowadays I usually only offer opinions by email. Most people will let an attack bounce off, but I am different. When I am attacked personally because of an opinion, then I will forever have a hard time taking that person seriously again, no matter how deep their knowledge. Most of the time I do not read their stuff any more. I certainly realize I am different, but do wonder how many others are like me. As I write this I notice there are 9818 people logged in to CZ. Gotta be some like me. I hope they get something useful like I have over the years.

Sorry about the layoffs. I feel for anyone losing a job.

Thanks for listening, Sara.

Corey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)