CureZone   Log On   Join
Suite 101 to close - A Lesson for Curezone

mo123 Views: 3,154
Published: 13 y

Suite 101 to close - A Lesson for Curezone

We have known for weeks that Google's algorithm was killing Suite 101. Revenue on 159 articles for me dropped from $150 per month to $14 per month. I was hurt, but not devastated like some who had no other income besides Suite.

As a Twitter Manager and writer on many other sites I had other income to live on. My Twitter business has grown successfully and I have now hit over 110,000 followers. I like Suite had to make some positive changes in my business and let some non-productive accounts go.

As both Suite and I made some changes, other alternatives had to be looked at and I took on more jobs. Suite 101 today announced the firing or retiring of more than 18 employees in high ranks. Google has killed them as far as income is concerned and our leader, Michael Kedda had to make some hard decisions.

People lost their jobs today and it was sad. One of the heads in Admin let go was Lima and she will be sorely missed. She was the assistant editor there. She helped me when I was being attacked and cyberbullied and she is my friend.

Suite 101 will change over to a new company and make many more changes to come. Some top writers are jumping boat, but not me until the day comes when they tell me "so long." Until that day I will continue to be part of the community I have grown to love.

All the problems at Curezone remind me of Suite. It is no longer a health forum at Curezone, it is a "FightZone." I see mods attacking mods and I see hate and anger. It is no longer a let me heal you place, but I want to get rid of you place.

I don't understand why there is so much hatred and why your way has to be the right way. What I do understand is that there are many health remedies. When I came down with MS, Luella May sent me a remedy that needed 53 or more supplements. At the time I could not afford that method and nicely told her that.

What I did discover was there are alternative treatments that cost less than $100. Does this mean my way is correct or better? No it simply meant that my way was best for me. It worked and I got well.

As I watch the wars on Curezone between Mr. H and Tony Isaacs I am reminded of Suite 101. It is not what is right, but what must be. It is a time in this life when people have to stay in their forums and not bother others. It is a time not to fight so much.

Sometimes it is better to understand your remedy is not correct for everyone. I am neither friend to either party or to InCharge who is constantly attacking members including me. What I am in favor of is seeing Curezone not end up like Suite and be forced to change names and start letting people go.

I feel sorry for the Webmaster and the abuse he receives. I feel sorry for the Global Mods with the decisions they have to be made, but most of all I feel sorry for the sick and helpless who come to Curezone for help and all they see is hate, hate and more hate.

I wish for once there would be no wars. If you don't like a Mod, stay in your own forum. Let Curezone be at rest for once.

Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)