CureZone   Log On   Join
Blood in Stool after Enema - Go to Doctor or No?

Views: 58,962
Published: 13 y

Blood in Stool after Enema - Go to Doctor or No?

Hello,

I have been doing a lot of reading and such on curezone the past month or so and I decided to make some "healthy" changes just this week.

Well, last night I was attempting an enema (I have the 48 oz bucket) and now there is blood in my stool (last night and this morning). I did an plain water enema Monday and Tuesday as well but did have a problem. Last night, I did a plain water enema with about two cups of water and it seemed to go ok. I then decided I would add some ACV to the last two cups. Honestly, I did not measure but I believe it was about a tablespoons worth of ACV. I put the tube in the second time in, which I realize now I did not relubricate, about 7-8 inches. Once the water started releasing, I felt some pain. I let the water go for a little longer and ended up pulling the tube out with less than one cup inside me. I got nauseous and sat on the toilet in which some of the liquid came out. When more of the liquid came out there was some blood. The blood in light red or red in color and seems to be on the outside of the stool not intermixed with the stool if that makes any sense. I tried not to get panicky and figured that it would just pass. I did do some reading about cayenne stopping the bleeding, so I took a teaspoon in water before bed with the hope there would be no more bleeding in the morning. Well, I went to the bathroom at 5 a.m. and there was still blood in the toilet and it kind of looked like mucous covered in blood....so I am not sure if that is just strings of blood or mucous covered in blood. Anyways, I took another teaspoon of cayenne in water which burned like heck in my stomach. I also got a little pain on my right side lower back. The next time I went to the bathroom the blood was redder than the light red I was getting. Not sure if the cayenne is good for my condition.....

I guess I don't want to go running off to the hospital if I don't have to but I am getting very nervous and upset since the cayenne did not stop the bleeding. I just did a cold water only sitz bath as stated on the Barefoot website for internal bleeding.

I don't know if I punctured something inside with the enema tube or if the ACV was too much for me and caused my innards to bleed.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Other things I started this week are taking 3 tbsp of ground flaxseeds per day in 3 doses. I have also eaten a vegetarian diet this week with the addition of tuna for lunch yesterday.

I really hate the doctor and am afraid to go, but I don't know what else to do.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)