CureZone   Log On   Join
All seb derm is caused by candida overgrowth.

coolvibe100 Views: 27,468
Published: 13 y

All seb derm is caused by candida overgrowth.

when ever i am on a very low carb diet, just meat and vegetables my
seb derm clears up 100% . recently i decided to start eating more carbs again, fruits, potatoes, brown rice and now i've got more seb derm again
skin rashes more dry dead skin on my face. i feel more fatigued and more drowsy. I am 100% positive that all seb derm is caused by candida overgrowth, because i have experienced the truth.
i have been on my candida diet twice for six month along with antifungals and my skin always clears up and my energy levels are much better, i am more focused too.

The candida diet is no fun to be on believe me BUT the benefits you will recieve in your health far outweigh the deprived feeling one feels on the diet. I am now going back to my strict diet again.

i don't believe it when doctors say seb derm is incurable because i know that it is, with a 0 Sugar diet. All yeast feeds from Sugar and thats a proven scientific fact. I also don't believe that SD is caused by mellazia yeast on the skin surface but by the candida yeast within the body. Once candida overgrows it spreads all over the body causing all types of problems.
i use to have the worst seb derm ever my scalp was covered with dead skin my face was a mess my chest was rashed up to hell. i was mentally unbalanced but after killing off the candida all theses symtoms cleared up!

Please take my advice fellow sufferers of this shit condition and try the diet for a least a few months until it starts to work, then you will see the results for your self. Good Luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)