CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dry fasting works!

Pamster Views: 32,786
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,800,577

Re: dry fasting works!

Most information on dry fasting comes out of Russia. They are the experts. It is indeed, no food or water. But the body has to be cleaned, and diet improved first. Meat, gluten, dairy, coffee, sugar, junk ect need a tremendous amout of water to digest. Also salt obviously takes alot of water to expell from the body. I wouldn't attempt dry fasting until these things are out of the diet, at least for a few days. (I am on the raw food diet 95% of the time. It's ideal because it has only salt from veggies.)When you dry fast, you should be no more then very mildly thirsty. If you are thirsty, your diet is not clean enough. After, your diet is improved, you can dry fast by having green juice for supper at 5. After that, no water or food. This gives the body a chance to detox faster than regular food fasting. You can work this into everyday. (If you are thirsty, you should drink water.) As your body becomes less thirsty during your fast, you can go to the next step. Move up your supper to 3 o'clock. (Start your morning with a couple glasses of warm water.) Let your body's thirst be your indicator for each step. Then the final step is to do a 24 hour dry fast once a week. This means you eat all the food you want (remember raw food diet is best, I eat what I normally would in the whole day, before 12), then dry fast until noon the next day.
Wow this is a long post! If you want more information, you can look at my blog, (part 4 of raw food diet talks about dry fasting).
Here's my link
http//whatchickstalkabout.blogspot.com/
I just finished 6 weeks raw, and did my second 24 hour dry fast. My skin looks even better, and I lost another 2" from my stomach:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)