CureZone   Log On   Join
mold=fibromyalgia/sjogrens syndrome,antibiotic caused systemic candidas and now hypothyroid

shekat Views: 8,879
Published: 13 y

mold=fibromyalgia/sjogrens syndrome,antibiotic caused systemic candidas and now hypothyroid

First timer, hello everyone. I have lived in a moldy basement for 6.5 years now. Diagnosed w/ Fibromyalgia and sjogrens syndrom in 2009. Took Antibiotics in Oct/10, got C-Diff, more Antibiotics , got thrush and systemic yeast infection which I still suffer now into April 2011(6mo). There is an awsome site called
mold-survivor.com-submenu1.html
It is so informative that it has led my Doctor and I to believe that my autoimmune disorders are caused by mold! Now and I also believe that mold has affected my thyroid. It swells up, loss of hair since the yeast infection, but I've had really coarse hair growing for a few years now, read that thyroid symptoms can take years to show up. I really think that the candida has worsened my thyroid as it is now acting up.I have so many symptoms that overlap, not knowing if it is FM or candida or mold and now thyriod. Is there anyone out there that has the same expereinces? Mold can do so many terrible things to us, causing disease,fear and a terrible life! I have about 90% of all mold related symptoms on above website, it is quite amazing what mold does to us. Please respond to this email and help this mushroom see some light, thanks...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)