CureZone   Log On   Join
Continued disinformation about oleander

Dquixote1217 Views: 4,161
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,795,316

Continued disinformation about oleander

I note that the primary source of contrary information about oleander has posted a rebuttal in his own forum.

In the post, he once again disputes the actual facts, accuses me of lying and attempts to belittle me and what I have posted.  It is the same style of posting which has resulted in him being banned in several forums across CureZone (at least eight as best I can figure) and having a great many posts removed across CZ, including those in his own forum.

So, according to this other poster, 40 years of successful use by a noted doctor in Turkey do not count, actual medical case reports do not count, real life unsolicited success stories and testimonials do not count, and an actual FDA trial on humans does not count (or is conveniently ignored and misreported).  All that counts is the poster's opinion and more of the same misinformation.

One example:  the false claim is made that says that a trial was unable to recruit enough participants.  The source of this claim is an NIH listing for the trial which has never been updated to show the actual status of the trial - and the poster jumped on this as proof that the trial could not find enough "guinea pigs" to even conduct the trial.

Should the poster, who claims to have superior research skills, have checked further before leaping to conclusions, he would have found that in actuality there was no problem in recruiting participants and many were turned down.  In actuality, the trial was conducted and has now been concluded - and the results are in the final write-up stage for presentation to the FDA.  In actuality, the trial was quite successful and, though designed primarily to determine toxicity, the trial produced notable success against cancer in many participants.

One could have easily verified the truth about the trial by contacting the people who sponsored and ran the trial.  But then, the poster was well aware of the inconvenient truth about the actual status of the trial because I had pointed it out to him before.

In actuality, the testimonials referred to have come from actual human beings.  I know this because many of them were posted on the Yahoo group I host by the group members.  I also know this because I have seen copies of emails and letters to the person who formulated herbal supplements based on the patented medicine extract which has been used for over 40 years.

Trying to dismiss the testimonials as bogus and label those who have reported them - including myself and the person who formulated the herbal supplements - as liars is typical of the other poster's tactics and it is also typically false. Likewise it is typically false to label my informational website which supports itself with advertising the same as does CureZone, as a sales site.

I find it more than a little ironic to see such a claim from someone who apparently conducts a thriving business of selling his own herbal products from his private forum.  Likewise I find it more than a little hypocritical to keep harping on about posts about "oleander soup" which did not contain a warning in every instance when the record will clearly show that such warnings were not made in every single post he has made about a favorite of his - ozone, which is a known toxin for humans and which runs the risk of ozone poisoning when not used properly.  And the other poster complains about double standards?

In conclusion: in actuality, oleander extract has been shown to be successful in actual humans in actual medical use, in use via supplementation AND in actual human trials.  That is the actual truth, regardless of what disinformation is posted to the contrary.

Once the final write-ups for the recently concluded FDA phase I trial have been completed, I will report on them.  I suppose that they too will be labeled as bogus.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (3)