CureZone   Log On   Join
Fasting on coconut water ***CROSS-POSTED: ORIGINALLY FROM FASTING: WATER ONLY SUPPORT FORUM***

fastingforlife Views: 12,580
Published: 13 y

Fasting on coconut water ***CROSS-POSTED: ORIGINALLY FROM FASTING: WATER ONLY SUPPORT FORUM***

Hi guys,

I've noticed my previous thread has generated a bit of interest, and I noticed it's getting a bit messy and big, plus I'm worried it might be getting too off topic-for strictly pure water fasters (seeing as I'm now using coconut water).

I would love to create a new forum dedicated to the Coconut.

The more I learn about them the more I love them, and I would really like to create a central hub where people can come and add their experiences with the healing power of coconuts - be it coconut fasting, or healing with coconut oil or other coconut miracles.

I'm on day 5 of my first long fast (2 days water, 3 days coconut water) and I'm feeling great. I attribute this to drinking coconuts. I definitely wouldn't have made it this far without them, as Water Fasting does not suit my physiology.

I want to help raise awareness for people who can't tolerate water fasting, but find juice fasting too much. I think it's a great alternative, if you consider some of the benefits (and how good they taste). I've copy pasted a list of just some of these benefits at the end of this post.

Anyhow, I'm pretty new to all this forum business and would appreciate some help and advice from older / more experienced members that could give me a clue as to how to start my own forum.

Thanks!

Fastingforlife

Coconut water health benefits

Young tender coconut water has the following benefits and medicinal values:

* Low in Carbohydrates
* Low in Fat 99% Fat Free
* Low in natural occurring sugar
* Keeps the body cool and at the proper temperature.
* Effective in the treatment of kidney and urethral stones.
* Natural drink for feeding infants suffering from intestinal disturbances.
* Excellent oral re-hydration medium, an all natural isotonic for all ages.
* Presence of saline and albumen makes it an excellent drink in cholera cases.
* Maintains the human body's natural fluid levels.
* Aids in the quick absorption of drugs and makes their peak concentration into the blood stream easier because of its electrolytic effect.
* Found as a blood plasma substitute because it is sterile, does not produce heat, and does not destroy red blood cells and is readily accepted by the body.
* Kills intestinal worms.
* Excellent all natural water to drink while Relaxing, Meditating, Driving, Eating, Running, Aerobics, Working, Skiing, Mountain Biking, Exercising, Body Building, Surfing, Fishing, Snow Boarding, Working Out, Surfing, Physical Activities, or Exertion of any kind.
* Aid the body in fighting viruses that cause the flu, herpes, and AIDS
* Helps prevent osteoporosis
* Helps control diabetes
* Promotes bowel movements
* Promotes healthy thyroid function
* Helps eliminate pinworms
* Used in cancer therapy
* Helps kill the parasite Giardia Lamblia
* Improves digestion
* Provides quick energy
* Relieves stress on pancreas and enzyme systems of the body
* Helps in gallbladder disease
* Helps eliminate Candida yeast infections
* Inhibits the growth of mycoplasma
* Helps eradicate eczema
* Helps keep skin soft and smooth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)