CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need help looking for a cure for myasthenia gravis

yorkslass Views: 15,301
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,719,004

Re: Need help looking for a cure for myasthenia gravis

Hi,
I see you posted this a while since so hope you are coping with your ocular MG. I was diagnosed with ocular MG (giving me double vision but not affecting eyelids) back in 2005 with a Tensilon test (although I had had double vision on and off since 1994). Like you I tried everything I could think of (acupuncture, diet, homeopathy, supplements etc) - anything rather than go on steroids. I knew it was worse in times of stress and affected by poor sleep so I wasn't suprised throughout my younger sister's struggle with Motor Neuron Disease 2 years ago to have really bad double vision no matter what I did. Just weeks before she died, I took a food intolerance test which suggested an intolerance with milk, among other things. I cut out dairy and substituted cow's milk for soya products. Within three weeks my double vision disappeared and hasn't come back for a year now. I'm so amazed at the result, especially given the emotional stress I was under at the time, I just wanted to let someone know. food intolerance tests can be expensive but for me it was well worth it.
Just a thought...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)