CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why was the post regarding how to increase the absorption of Albendazole reported and sent to the marketplace?

RxGuru09 Views: 1,961
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,790,847

Re: Why was the post regarding how to increase the absorption of Albendazole reported and sent to the marketplace?

Exactly, I linked to research articles that I referenced on my forum, not to my main website where I actually sell the antiparasitic medications.

If i'm not mistaken, you yourself #13 have posted links to your blog here. And on your blog you sell natural supplements through Amazon.com's affiliate program. Please tell me how you posting a link to your blog is any different from me posting a link to my forum? Not trying to be confrontational, just pointing out I feel these two actions are pretty much the same, yet your post remains whereas my post is swept out the door.

Bottom line, there's a double standard here. Some people are allowed to post links to certain online pharmacies, vet clinics, ebay, blogs, etc. etc., yet i'm the only one targeted. Why? Now that's the million dollar question. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth though to be honest, and doesn't speak very well for curezone's credibility. If there's gonna be rules, then everyone should abide by them. That's not happening currently.

It's really a shame, because there are a lot of good people here who are trying to get better, but they are being denied access to information that could actually help them achieve that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)