CureZone   Log On   Join
Demodex Mites/Acne Rosacea

CriticalThinking Views: 35,105
Published: 13 y

Demodex Mites/Acne Rosacea

NEW PLAN: I posit that infrared heat therapy in an infrared sauna will KILL demodex mites and their EGGS ! This is my plan: 1) I will ingest raw garlic to facilitate sweating. 2) I will stay in the infrared sauna for 1 hour while consuming coconut water. 3) I will wear a cotton band soaked in tea tree oil/alchohol at wrists, ankles, neck, hairline. 4) I will use a dry cotton terry towel to wipe my skin during the heat treatment. 5) Afer 1 hour, I will dip my hair in alchohol/tea tree oil solution for 5 minutes. 6) I will repeat this for 2 more 1 hour sessions. 7) I will use this same treatment protocol for the next 30 days, EXCEPT that I will decrease the sauna time to one 1 hour session. 8) Thereafter, I will use the heat therapy treatment 3 times a week. Do your own research, as I did. I used "google" typing in key words with great success. You will find that heat, (infrared) penetrates deep enough to kill the mites and their eggs. There are companies who use this same heat treatment in buildings to kill ALL parasites, eggs, fungi (mold, mildew), fleas, flea eggs, etc... Also, research: tea tree oil, alchohol for killing demodex mites. Also research garlic for opening up the sweat glands and capillaries. I have already killed ALL mites which come out at night on my face with tea tree oil. It works VERY FAST ! CAUTION: Make sure you are healthy enough to endure 140 degree heat before trying. Have a trusted person with you to monitor. I will report back with results. I BELIEVE THIS WILL WORK !!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)