CureZone   Log On   Join
Azomite, paramagnetism, etc.

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 9,580
Published: 13 y

Azomite, paramagnetism, etc.

Azomite: A to Z Of Minerals, Including Trace Elements.
It's mined in Utah.

it is "A proprietary montomorillonite clay, hydrated sodium calcium aluminosilicate, bearing many trace minerals. It has a volcanic origin. It is one of the few paramagnetic
materials recognized as safe (GRAS) by the FDA. Clay."

Paramagnetism: To quote from "Paramagnetism", by Dr. Phil Callahan, "Any substance, including soil or rock, that will move toward a magnet is paramagnetic." From "The Enlivened Rock Powders", "Pyramids are collectors and broadcasters of paramagnetic energy." So are round towers such as are found in Ireland, and cones & spires on top of buildings!

Diamagnetism: "magnetization in the opposite direction to that of the applied magnetic field, . ."

Oxygen is the most paramagnetic of all gases. Animals are paramagnetic when alive (the breath of life!), and diamagnetic when dead (no oxygen!). Volcanic rock and ash are highly paramagnetic. Zeolite is paramagnetic. Perlite and vermiculite are paramagnetic. Water is diamagnetic. Epsom Salt (magnesiumsulfate) is diamagnetic. Plants are diamagnetic. Paramagnetism/Diamagnetism =Yin/Yang.

Paramagnetic substances improve soil structure and water movement. Plants grown in paramagnetic soils have greater disease and insect resistance, are more cold/heat tolerant, have better sap flow, have a higher Brix value (makes 'em
taste better), grow bigger and mature sooner (read Acres USA, March 2010, "Sweet Corn & Paramagnetic Rock" - 95-day corn took only 59 days and grew double it's normal height in that time!). Healthy soils are paramagnetic. Unhealthy soils (stuff won't hardly grow and are plagued by insects) aren't.

Also from "The Enlivened Rock Powders", Paramagnetic clays have the power to neutralize radioactivity to a large extent." I highly recommend both of these short books as well as "Ancient Mysteries,Modern Visions", also by Dr. Callahan, and "Secrets of the Soil", by Peter
Tompkins and Christopher Bird, to anyone interested in health - people, animals,
& plants.

"secrets of the soil" is on curezone as a pdf. But this current crisis in Japan has me thinking again (as I often do, if I don't get over-entranced by technology) that we need BOOKS. real books, not computer files. And paper, and pencils. Something to draw and write with. Simple things. What are we going to do if we get stuck indoors for days? Read books, such as some of the old masterworks on water fasting, for example. I tend to fear such reduced situations far less now that I know haw to water fast, and that it can actually make you well. Such ideas begin to look very sensible, do they not?

Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)