CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Borax and hydrogen peroxide for the face?

PheistyChick Views: 25,311
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,779,758

Re: Borax and hydrogen peroxide for the face?

Brandi,

Headaches are also a sign of die-off. If you have mites (demodex) you probably also have other parasites.

And not all Acne is due to diet or the need for a liver cleanse. Mites can truly be a major part--or the cause of--your acne.

I know that everyone is into cleansing on this site (I've done several myself) but I speak from experience when I say that you could cleanse yourself for years and still not experience any good relief from your Acne symptoms if you have mites. Better to rule out the mites because that's the easiest thing to identify.

Borax/Ponds/Sea Buckthorn oil should all dramatically improve our acne-prone skin if we have the little buggers. I say keep it up with the borax, but down your dose a little. Dilute it with water and H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) and use it to wash/soak your face. Eventually you may be able to use straight-up borax on your face, but it's better to start out slowly, to minimize the die-off symptoms and just because the undiluted stuff is most likely too harsh for your skin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)