CureZone   Log On   Join
Beautiful skin Lovers: Question

rylan7 Views: 5,829
Published: 13 years ago

Beautiful skin Lovers: Question

I am flushing for my skin and overall health and I have some questions. So far I have done about 5 flushes. Each produced 25-40 stones, chaff, sledge etc. On my most recent flush, I barely passed any stones, maybe 1 or two pea sized. I know there must be MANY more stones, I still have all major symptoms of stones. I have read that every flush is different so perhaps the next flush with yeild the mother load haha. Have you ever had this happen?

I am interested also to know what kind of results people have had with their skin. so far do not have a single active breakout anywhere on my body, I am very impressed.

Have you had blackheads dissapear? pores shrink? glowing skin?

here are the other things I have done/do

43 day Water Fast ( daily enema)

Professional colonic

Daily coffee enemas

parasite cleanse

Nothing has worked as well as Liver Flushing for me. I want beautiful youthful glowing skin, which I know is a direct result of overall health of the body, but strongly connected to the liver!

I owe the best progress of my life to this site. Thanks guys, I appreciate your responses!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)