CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: iodoral has been the only thing that helped me

helto13754 Views: 16,967
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,493,774

Re: iodoral has been the only thing that helped me

Response to Previn.

The 12.5 mg Iodoral initial improvements clearly indicates you need it. You will need to increase the dosage every 5 days until you are up to 50mg daily. Also add 600 mg Selenium. You will start experiencing much detox of halogens. Go to http://www.BreastCancerChoices.org
& clink the link Iodine & scroll down to view the detox symptoms. I had all of them listed & more & I embraced them all knowing my body was detoxing it's way to wellness. I have horrible constipation so was drinking magnesium citrate liquid to move the toxins out. Remember your heart is a muscle so heart palpitations (for a couple of days) means the bromine is getting detoxed out. Each time I increased the Iodoral dosage I'd kick in the detox but they seemed less severe each time. I'd experience warmer/cold again senations for several months & that is nearly gone now.

I am 60 & this has cured life long issues that I MDs treated me incorrectly for. I've been on 50 mg Iodoral daily for 4 months & am still detoxing because I have cloudy urine. Early in the detox I expelled Gallstones too. The activity/sensations going on in my body was shocking. I had mercury teeth fillings as a child so know the mercury was coming out. My mouth felt like I had lock jaw. The house I grew up in had lead paint so I knew that was detoxing out too. My dad smokes camel cigarettes which I was inhaling the minute I was born so detoxing all those carcinogens. House built out of asbestos so detoxing that too. Then add all my life long environmental consumations & much coming out.

Issues that are gone:
- Depression & mood swings
-acid reflux
-insomnia & snooring
-hip joint pain
-dry mouth
-peeling finger nails
-dry skin
-brain fog
-fatigue
-breat fibroids & a nodule
-dizziness
-dry eyes
-parotid duct stone
-90% of restless leg syndrome
-bleeding gums

Issues I expect to improve as detox continues:
-hair thin, dry, brittle
-weight loss
-cherry angiomas on torso (from bromine poisoning)

I'd love to know how you are doing. The detox list includes emotional detox. I really experienced this. I would have thoughts of old unresolved memories & would instantly cry for a short period & really feel them over/done/heeled. It was miraculous.

There was a 2 week period where I increased the Iodoral to 200mg daily & then came down to 100mg & then 50mg. I wanted to get loading done.

Get Dr. Brownstein's book "Iodine, Why You Need It, Why You Can't Live Without It" on Amazon.

Sincerely,
Sherry Helton
Austin TX

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)