CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: iodoral has been the only thing that helped me

wombat Views: 17,863
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,493,774

Re: iodoral has been the only thing that helped me

Well, a week on iodoral is not enough to REALLY change anything. Sure you felt better initially as your body was finally getting some iodine.

As far as helping you get back to that state, start with the iodoral again! And...avoid gluten.

However, in order to really benefit from Iodine supplementation, you have to take it in large enough doses...

David Brownstein, MD

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=836069#i

"After testing individuals and finding low Iodine levels, I began to use smaller milligram amounts of iodine/iodide (6.25mg/day). Upon retesting these individuals 1-2 months later, little progress was made. I therefore began using higher milligram doses (6.25-50mg) to increase the serum levels of iodine. It was only with these higher doses that I began to see clinical improvement as well as positive changes in the laboratory tests...

As I started to use larger doses of Iodine (12.5-50mg/day), I began to see positive results in my patients. Goiters and nodules of the thyroid shrank. Cysts on the ovaries became smaller and began to disappear. Patients reported increased energy. Metabolism was increased as evidenced by my patients having new success in losing weight. Libido improved in men and women. People suffering with brain fog reported a clearing of their foggy feelings. Patients reported having vivid dreams and better sleep. Most importantly, those with chronic illnesses that were having a difficult time improving began to notice many of their symptoms resolving."

and iodine supplementation is not simple, there are companion nutrients that you need to take. Good overview here:

http://www.breastcancerchoices.org/iprotocol.html

BTW, iodine supplementation is not a predictable journey. I don't know of a single person that has reported constant improvement with no detox symptoms...

Here's an excellent post on "iodine basics":

//www.curezone.org/faq/q.asp?a=13,281,2962&q=680

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)