CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What doctor to see?
dogz4u101 Views: 3,273
Published: 10 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,776,746

Re: What doctor to see?

I understand your predicament. I have not been tested but have all the symptoms. I am trying to find someone as you are. It started in my 40's. I am wondering if it is hormonal?

I don't know if this will help you, but I will not stop to look for a answer even if the doctors never heard of TMAU. Keep trying. So yes, go to a endocrinologist, gastroenterologist, etc. Be prepared for the tests to come back negative and they will think you are a head case, but that is just me. I am going to an endocrinologist later in the month.

I am curious if you have lost any weight. I ask because after years of trying to get an answer, I believe I am in a slight Depression and am losing weight. I'm slender, so it doesn't help.

Good luck to you and I will be wishing you the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.844 sec, (1)