CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cedar oil and sticky traps ( lesions ) not plastic

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
stumped Views: 5,380
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,776,077

Re: cedar oil and sticky traps ( lesions ) not plastic

Thanks for the suggestion Labrat,

I get so confused on that. It seems logical. Then I think what happens next. If I kill the nematodes does the fungus just attract more with it's pheromones . If I kill the fungus does the nematode population explode before i can kill the nematodes? What about the bacteria? If I kill that the nemotodes will starve to death? Fungus will too? Saranthora ( from mdr ) was considering that route in a post I just read. Anthrobotry's Oligospora I have read will go dormant if no food for years, millions ( some fungi )... then can wake up. Wymore said only thing works is antibiotic, anti-fungal, and anti-parasitic long term only thing he has seen work long term, last Dr. Amin and detox, worked for many ( detox I mean ). His cleans the lymph. That is intriguing since it is in the lymph and blood. The detox seems key to getting cured to me because it removes the fungus, awake or asleep I hope. I am researching AO and thinking about what to do for now. Have appt with doc in a month who says he will send samples to lab that can id the fungus, bacteria, and nematode by name. Maybe I will do all 4 at the same time or rhythmically? For now gathering info and hanging in there inspired by people like you, bythc, and all the others doing better.

Stumped

Stumped

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)