CureZone   Log On   Join
Current Status Report on die-off

catinthehat Views: 13,275
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,764,463

Current Status Report on die-off

Hey folks.

Thanks for all of your supreme support in this forum. Truly grateful.

I last posted about 2 weeks ago in extreme state. Im here to report that the 'die-off' symptoms are waning. I am still passing large pieces of dark red flukes (approximately 1.5 inches) every other day. Also, the extreme pain running down my left side continues to subside with only bouts of pain as opposed to 24-7.

My protocol to date has been: Black-Walnut /clove/wormwood tincture, raw garlic every day, pineapple in the morning, apple cider vinegar in water intermittently, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (low dose) twice a day, and activated charcoal. Oh, and last week I started zapping with BodieBox. Don't really feel anything different from the zapper.

Im considering switching up the protocol to continue to surprise these critters and the babesia/bartonella. I have gained about 20 lbs and hoping that once I get a handle on the parasites, I will have success at dropping the unwanted pounds. My whole body has changed from yoga strong to puffy, big belly, and weak. I have read quite a few post on people who have experienced weird weight gain and I so empathize.

So, that's the update. Any suggestions on protocol switching is of course deeply appreciated.

Be well and strong everyone.

Cat

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)