CureZone   Log On   Join
Water question

Views: 4,068
Published: 13 y

Water question

Hi Spud.... I was watching a TV program here in the USA last night called "Prophets of Doom"... a documentary style program that speaks about the dire state of our world... everything from the failing ecomomy,ability to feed the large population.... well... many things that are v-e-r-y concerning. A GREAT program, I might add... I would consider it a MUST see for everyone on the planet. So, now after a healthy plug for a very good program, I have a question about something that was said on the program.... is it true that it is against the law in Australia to take a shower longer than 5 minutes long?? One of the men being interviewed was talking about the fact that our water supplies are dwindling, and those we still have are becoming polluted with all kinds of things. He started using Australia as an example of a place that has had to conserve water. I know that this might seem like a v-e-r-y stupid question, but IF it is true that shower time is regulated, h-o-w in the heck do they get folks to comply with something like that? I mean... how does the government enforce such a law? Thank you for answering such a question...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)