CureZone   Log On   Join
#6 This one was intense

straightflush Views: 2,174
Published: 13 y

#6 This one was intense

Did flush #6 last night/today. Hybrid Clark/Classic Coke flush. About (6) 600 MG. Malic acid caps a day for a week leading up to flush. Followed Clark's timing, used 20 "00" sized caps of ES per dose. 2oz. lemon juice, 5 oz. coke plus a couple of swigs after gulps of OO (Olive-Oil) mix, and 6 oz. of EVOO. Lots of water during day and all's I had to eat was an apple at 11am. Took a couple of 3mg. Melatonin tabs, but that didn't do squat for me. I went to bed at 10 and within 15 minutes of laying down my liver/gallbladder area was gurgling like crazy. Good sign. Dozed off and woke up at about 12:30, that was the beggining of a very rough night. Got up feeling really toxic. Totally different than last two. Did an enema and had a lot of chaff, bile, candida, and parasites. I just finished my Humaworm, so I've been getting a ton of parasites over the course of the 30 days, so the parasites weren't a big surprise, although still disturbing and motivating at the same time. Weird feeling. Anyway, I ended up throwing up some oil mix and definitely some bile. Felt better after that. Kept waking up every couple of hours all night and the ES were basically letting me do some minor releases, but nothing like the enemas of course. Got up this mornning feeling really really toxic and bloated. More enemas. Have a colonic scheduled for tomorrow as they don't do them on the weekends, but I recommend them if you can. Lots of stones coming out today along with the other usual suspects.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is one of the most powerful cleansing procedures one can do. I have no permanent changes in my symptoms, but definitely some encouraging signs of improvement. I've come to the conclusion that I am in this for the long haul. The plan is to flush every two weeks for the next few months then taper that down to probably every three or four weeks for another several months. All along the way I'm going to cleanse each organ systematically. The Humaworm has been very intense and I can't speak highly enough of it. The Herxeimer reaction from it was intense, as I've done many supplements over many years and humaworm by far has provided the most results. Not even close, even compared to other store bought parasite formulas. Blew me away. So I'm going to do the in-between formula for 90 days and their kidney cleanse and probably their Colon Cleanse as well then another Humaworm cleanse as they recommend. What a journey.

I've also come to the conclusion that my nauseaness is definitely dependent on how much oil I use. More than 4 ounces and I get nauteaous, but by the same token I expel more bile, stones, and what not. Anyone else come to this conclusion?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)