CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Likely my last post.

Eric11 Views: 3,033
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,755,048

Re: Likely my last post.

I've read that having a baby is a major cause of intestinal imbalance (for women, obviously). This can lead to yeast overgrowth. I suppose bacterial overgrowth could be another result.

I was reading another article the other day about the types of bacteria in our intestines may influence whether of not we lose or gain weight easily. Some bacteria are very efficient at processing the food into energy while others are better at turning the food into fat. We need them both, of course. However, if you have too much of one type of bacteria, it could be causing you to lose weight. Too much of a different type would cause a person to gain weight and not be able to lose it.

This may be related to why some yeast sufferers gain too much weight and can't lose it and others lose too much and can't gain it back, but I'm not sure if that's true.

I think you should try a good probiotic and foods which encourage the good bacteria to grow. Hopefully, that will help you.

You tried yeast treatment before, right? What did you do, how long did you do it, and how did your body react to it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)